Booking The Hall
We offer the following to all hirers:
- A half hour set up and a half hour clear time that is included without charge.
- Bookings in excess of four hours per session receive one hour free.
- A building that is fully accessible for wheelchair users and has a disabled toilet.
- A large free car park.
- Hirers are able to make their own catering arrangements, and their is no additional charge for the use of the kitchen.
- A play area and playing field immediately adjacent to the hall, as well as a bookable sports court.
How to book the hall
Step 1 - Which room do you require?
- Main hall - can accommodate up to 180, costs £12.75 per hour
- Annex - can accommodate up to 60, costs £9.20 per hour
- Buffet Room - can accommodate up to 30, costs £6.15 per hour
- If you require more than one room we offer a discount for booking 2 or more rooms
- Main Hall and Annexe - £20 per hour
- Main Hall and Buffet Room - £16 per hour
- Annexe and Buffet Room - £13 per hour
- Whole Building - £24 per hour
Step 2 - Check for availability on the calendar below
(Click on the booking to see which room is being used)
Step 3 - Make a booking enquiry
- Send an email to request a booking to email@example.com
- or, contact Colin Berg, the Booking Secretary, on 07528 759773
Step 4 - Booking confirmation
- The booking secretary will send you a hire agreement for completion.
- When you return the completed agreement to the Booking Secretary with the hire payment the booking will be confirmed
Step 5 - Your booking
- On the day of your booking a member of the hall committee will meet you at the venue half an hour before your booked time to open the building, show you around and answer any queries